Frequently Asked Questions
TIPS FOR SELECTING TRADELINES
The amount by which a credit score can increase is different for everyone. We stick to a few rules of thumb when determining the benefits that you will receive:
- Higher limits and older aged tradelines correlate to bigger credit score increases.
- More older accounts make your file more solid.
- If you have nothing on your credit file, you must select something at least 6 months old to generate a credit score and avoid a thin file error.
- The fewer addresses you have on your credit report, the better. We can filter the list by address code to help you select lines from the same cardholder or we can help you with this one-on-one.
- All of our tradelines are under 10% unless otherwise noted. All tradelines have perfect payment history.
- If you have negative item/s on your credit report, this can offset the boost that you could get, and puts USA TRADELINES in a high risk situation that the lines might be closed. You may need to have a credit sweep/repair, which we will recommend you from list of companies we work with, in order to get the maximum boost possible from tradeline(s). Tradelines are not a band-aid, they are an enhancement.
We do this by adding you as an authorized user to a tradeline, allowing you to “piggyback” off of the account in good standing. This is possible because creditors will provide credit bureaus the entire account history on any given tradeline for an authorized user. FICO® digests this newly added credit and recalculates your score with drastic improvements.
A tradeline is a credit line/account that is on your credit report. For example, any of your credit cards are considered tradelines on your credit report. Your car note is a tradeline. Your mortgage is a tradeline. A student loan reporting to your credit report is a tradeline. The only type of tradelines that we provide here though is Authorized User tradelines, with perfect payment history, low utilization (under 10% unless otherwise noted) and perfect seasoned payment history of 2+ years of history.
Bear in mind that, as opposed to a “Seasoned Primary Tradeline”, a “New Primary Tradeline” (a new credit card account, for example) will most likely cause a drop in your credit score. Your score will typically recover, once the New Primary Tradeline has aged for a couple years.
For these reasons, USA TRADELINES does not assist clients with adding “Seasoned Primary Tradelines” to their credit report. We also do not assist our clients in applying for “New Primary Tradelines.”
To be clear, USA TRADELINES specializes in the addition of “Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines,” which continue to deliver an astonishing boost to your FICO® Score, just as they always have. Guaranteed!
Your credit score is broken down into the following factors:
35% of your score is based on your payment history
30% of your score is based on your debt ratio, which is how much of your current available credit you are using
15% of your score is based on the length of your credit history
10% of your score is based on new credit
10% of your score is based on the variety of the types of credit that you use (ie, revolving, installment, etc).
When you add an authorized user tradeline to your credit report preferably 2-3, you are adding positive payment history, length of time you have established credit, and showing responsible use of credit by having an account with a low debt ratio. These are the factors that contribute to the 30 to 60 points fico score increase.
We DO NOT accept PAYPAL. It is a violation of Paypal’s user agreement for any credit related company to use their platform for their services.